Operate a ticketing outlet
Be our accredited ticketing outlet in 3 easy ways:
- Submit documentary requirements *.
- If application is approved, pay the desired cash load and prepare the necessary equipments *.
- Have at least 2 staff undergo system orientation.
- Letter of Intent (must state number of years in ticketing business, airlines/shipping lines currently carrying, other services offered/other businesses engaged in).
- Business permit
- DTI Registration or SEC Certificate
- If corporation, Secretary’s Certificate giving authorization to a person to enter into contract with Trans-Asia Shipping Lines, Inc. and sign the Memorandum of Agreement (MOA).
- Sketch of business location
- Photo of store façade
- Lease Contract if renting the business space.
- List of two ( 2 ) business supplier references with their contact details
- Two ( 2 ) valid ID's preferably government issued for MOA signatory.
** Equipment requirements:
- Dual core computer
- DOT Matrix Printer (either Epson Lx 310, Epson LX 300 + II or Epson LQ 310 )
Documentary requirements may be submitted to:
Cebu Main Office or may be conveniently emailed to Passage Manager Ms. Marylou Dingal at email@example.com
Outside Cebu Area (Cagayan, Ozamiz, Iloilo, Tagbilaran, Iligan):
At the Trans-Asia Main Office in the area